facebookpinterestmail

why is he the way he is?

Sometimes I sit and watch Jamesy sleep. I wonder what he's dreaming about in that grown up brain of his. I feel sad that such a little man lives with so much weight on his shoulders. I wish I could have done better by him. I know that he is what he is because of his experiences. Gosh, I love him!

Nine Reasons Why I Adore My Little Man:

1. He looks past all of the small stuff and cares for people for what they really are. We went to the pool a few weeks ago and he was the only boy who made friends with kids that had Downs Syndrome. He saw past everything. I was so proud

2. He LOVES Johnny Cash. He runs around the house singing "MY NAME IS SUE...HOW DO YOU DO?" What 5 year old has impecabble taste in music?

3. Jamesy is loyal. Once he makes a friend, it is a friend for life and he will do anything for them!

4. He is confident! For that he is eager to try new things. I love that about him.

5. He likes to smell good for the ladies. It's the cutest thing to watch him put on "man spray" so that he can smell good. I love that he spikes his hair too!

6. He has more personality in his pinky than most people have in their WHOLE body!! It just oozes out of him.

7. Everything just comes naturally to him!! WHY? I don't know . He's just that kid. I love that about him.

8. He's such an amazing brother. He protects Grant, Jaiden, and Chelsea. He wants them to be near him always. He has a heart of hearts.

9. He's a lover not a fighter. This kid begs to snuggle! He will love on me forever. He wants to snuggle in the morning, snuggle in the evening...and everything in between. He picks flowers for me and offers to make me breakfast. He's gonna make some husband!

No comments:

 
Design By Designer Blogs