facebookpinterestmail

Grant-ISMs

Okay, so this weekend the fam went to Arizona Grand Resort to play in the water. Grant went to Grandma Sue's house to hang out with his aunts and g'ma while Terry and I played with the big kids. By Sunday I was missing him so much that we sat around the breakfast table and talked about all of the Grant-ISMs we could think of. I'm going to try to capture them all again so that they are documented and I can look back on this and tear. My big boy got his hair cut today too...OMG! He went from infant to toddler with every shear.

Here it goes:
*Peder-Pan (his favorite movie-he asks for it 5 million time a day)
*Oh-tay (okay)
*Wub-Youuuu (Love you)
*Too-tie mommy (Cookie Mommy)
*No Mama (often used when I say no first)
*No wan it (Don't want it, used with a pushing away motion of the hand)
*Daddy Tatch (Dad and Grant love to play catch together. Grant loses the ball in wind up typically)
*Tum-On (Come on!)
*Ouh-Hide (Used to get Daddy to take him out to play ball)
*Ready, Set, {insert running, then wait 3 seconds while he runs ahead}, GO!
*Wun, Two, Free, Four, Fibe, Sits, Seben...(up to15! This kid rocks with numbers)

1 comment:

Nicole H. said...

So cute. I love how they grow. Sounds like he's doing so well. Miss you.

 
Design By Designer Blogs