facebookpinterestmail

Me A to Z

All about ME...........
A – Age: 31
B – Bed size: Queen
C – Chore you hate: Laundry
D – Dog’s name: NO D-O-G. I'm highly allergic.
E – Essential start your day item: tinted moisturizer
F – Favorite color: Green
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5′9.5" Terry says he's taller...it's a sticky point
I – Instruments you play(ed): none
J – Job title: CEO of Duffville
K – Kid(s): Jaiden, James, and Grant
L – Living arrangements: My dream house in the QC
M – Mom’s name: Dawn
N – Nicknames: AJ and Mandi
O – Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: Apendectomy and my boys births
P – Pet Peeve: people that scream at their kids and embarass them in public
Q – Quote from a movie: "She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen." Lloyd in Say Anything
R – Right or left handed: Left
S – Siblings: Robin, Sarah and Matt
T – Time you wake up: when my kids do...usually by 7
U- Underwear: MYOB
V-Vegetable you dislike: raw onions, cucumber, raw tomato, radish...I could go on, but whatever.
W – Ways you drink your coffee: with CoffeeMate
X-rays you’ve had: teeth, back, arm
Y – Yummy food you make: Beef Stroganoff, Tacos, Chicken Casserole
Z – Zoo favorite : Giraffes

Now pass this on to 3 other friends that you want to get to know better...so here goes! I'm tagging:

Heather
Michelle
Meg

No comments:

 
Design By Designer Blogs