facebookpinterestmail

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Blastoff!!

Grant's 1st Birthday was September 4th and we had an amazing group of friends over to celebrate. The party was themed with Rocket Ships. I have to say that I was not in any way responsible of how cute this all turned out. Because of all that our family was going through, I leaned on Heather for her creativity. Here are some pictures of the party and the amazing j-o-b she did right down to the cake!

















Okay, so Rebekha suggested bringing over her backdrop to do the "cake smash" and boy did she capture Grant at his best!! Check out these uhhhh-mazing shots of my little Space Commander!


{Thanks Rebekha!! You're the best}

Photography by Rebekha Pailliotet

Photography by Rebekha Pailliotet

Photography by Rebekha Pailliotet


1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh Sweet Baby Grant! I'm so glad you felt comfortable enough to let me help you take on this amazing task while you were busy taking care of your extended family & your husband.

All to often I think people forget if they don't have a solid foundation with their spouse they can't take care of their kids. So taking time to nurture Terry was far more important than Grant's party!

I had so much fun doing it and I look forward to taking a backseat to what you're planning for James' adventure!

 
Design By Designer Blogs