facebookpinterestmail

spook⋅y

spook⋅y  /ˈspuki/
Spelled Pronunciation [spoo-kee]

–adjective, spook⋅i⋅er, spook⋅i⋅est. Informal. 1. like or befitting a spook or ghost; suggestive of spooks.
2. eerie; scary.
3. (esp. of horses) nervous; skittish.

This is Grant's new favorite word. Both of my boys have inhereted my passion for all things that go bump in the night. "It's bananas" as Rachel Zoe would say. When we pull into Target now, Grant says "Mom, go see the spooky!"

In the spirit of my favorite holiday, here are a few [spoo-kee] shots.




http://www.kmckaydesigns.com/

Okay, so this one isn't spooky, but man....it's HOT! It's from the photo shoot for InStyle. I will for sure be making that mag a priority!


P.S. As a reminder, I {heart} Edward.

No comments:

 
Design By Designer Blogs