facebookpinterestmail

Kids Say Funny Things!

Mr. Duff and I bought a deep freezer today! Yay me. I have been struggling with freezer space since the dawn of time. I have to rearrange everytime I go to the market and it's a big fat pain. Since I've become more of a "buy when it's on sale" kind of girl, the freezer has just gotten too small. I am SO excited! So, we started straightening the garage so that the freezer would have a nice new home and ended up really cleaning the joint! We had our mini helper sweeping and laughing. It was great.

We ended up finding a car cover that had been purchased eons ago so we covered the fast car with it. We'd looked for that stupid thing so many times. I was kind of irritated that we found it actually. I was hoping to get Mr. Duff a new one for Christmas...oh well.

I know, I know...where is this crazy story going. Hang on!

So, we get ALL done and we start calling Grant to come in the house. He ran from us as usual and we all laughed. Then he said while pointing his finger to the car "daddy, fast car hiding."

We DIED laughing!

Totally off topic but completely "blogworthy" as my friend Rebekha Pailliotet would say, I found a SUPER cool site today. It's called lollychops and I will be using her printables often this holiday season. She has a rockin' printable tags, cards, and recipes.


Then, I found these gorgeous single serving pies in a jar! Check it out. Lollychops has printable gift tags for the jar lids.

No comments:

 
Design By Designer Blogs