facebookpinterestmail

The 4th Best Day EVER!

I officially went to the Verizon store tonight and picked up the phone that I've been waiting forever for!!




Yay! I finally made the switch from the Blackberry!

Robin, Clover, Lady Violet, and Gran were here for a few days and I would love to share pictures, but I was so out of the loop that I missed the boat. Maybe my little sis will share some (wink, wink Lovely). Fun was had by all. It was definitely a quick trip though. I so loved getting to hang out with my nieces and getting to know their personalities better. That is definitely not a perk of living so far from each other! I've really got to do a better job of keeping up on my relationships with them. They are both so uniquely incredible.

Crafting!! Holy Cow!! How could I post without talking about crafting? Here are some of the latest and greatest!


Magnet Board

Beth Kern's All Original Magnet Board
Yes Ladies, she really is a rockstar!!


A Few of my Favorite Things


Fancy Necklace

That's all for now...more later. Peace Out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have one right here in Phoenix, what is the reason missing that?

 
Design By Designer Blogs