facebookpinterestmail

Strep!!

Yuck! So bummed. We were going to go to a Valentines Day party with all our friends tomorrow! I ran James to the doctor this afternoon because he's been complaining of a sore throat. And this kid's not really a complainer when he's sick. Anyhow, glad we went. But SO sad we're missing out on all the fun!

On another note, I am emotional today because I had to sign my baby up for KINDERGARTEN today!!! I can't believe he's been growing for 5 years already. Craziest thing. I'm not typically the emotional mom. I'm not a gusher and I thought that since he's already been in preschool for two years that this would be a cinch. Then I pulled up to the ginormous (only a word in my vocab, I know) school and got so depressed. Pretty soon I'll be screening girlfriends! No wait, that's already happening.

Here's James new school. He starts Eduprize in July 2009!

1 comment:

Nicole H. said...

So sorry about the strep. NO GOOD. As for Kindergarten, it's so fun to watch them grow and become little people. You'll love it.

 
Design By Designer Blogs