facebookpinterestmail

Tagged:

Heather tagged me with this...cute.

i am: a good mom
i know: how to sew finally (not well, but that's okay)
i want: my new car to hurry up and get here
i have: gorgeous babies
i hate: people that complain but don't do anything about what they are complaining about
i miss: my family in CA
i feel: like I don't have enough time to get what I need to done
i hear: my beloved husband watching the Cards game
i smell: my favorite Glowing Embers candle
i crave: Dr Pepper
i search: every day for something new to craft
i love: belonging to my moms group
i care: too much about too many things
i always: worry about what others think about me
i believe: that if you try hard you will succeed
i write: very little other than blog posts and meetup stuff
i lose: minutes every day with my kids that I will miss someday.
i win: my kids over with treats
i never: go to bed without kissing my boys
i listen: to the new Kenny Chesney cd over and over
i am scared: that I am not good enough
i need: my kids
i am happy about: working on being more philanthropic

I tag Tiffany and Meg.

No comments:

 
Design By Designer Blogs