facebookpinterestmail

My New Paper Fettish...


So, I swore I'd never get into the whole scrapbooking thing. But after hanging out and doing some projects and pages I've found that I really enjoy it! I've made some wall murals, a mini book and am currently working on a special "Birthday Book" for Grant. Anyhow, I totally am in love with these projects and have gotten back in touch with the creative side. I'm havin' fun and enjoying all of the cool pictures that I have found lately. The crazy thing is that my friends are totally over the whole thing now. I guess I waited too long?


1 comment:

Nicole H. said...

I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING. I just can't find the time. I have TONS of paper and stuff. I find digital is so much easier. We'll have to start. Digi is so much better,no clean up and no little hands in my stuff. Hey we need to start a business.

 
Design By Designer Blogs